Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chicken Trickery

AHA! Yes, I am feeling quite smug tonight because I completely pulled a fast one on Drew and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. He is turning a little OCD lately b/c he can't stand having his food mixed or spilling out of the separate parts of his plate into another section. He has also been very picky and doesn't like any kind of meat chunks right now. For the past 3 nights, he has eaten maybe 2 pieces of cheese or a noodle each night-- avoiding all else presented. Well, not tonight baby! That's because I took out my new handy Cuisinart mini-chopper and ground it up. He ate that stuff up like there was no tomorrow! So, guess whose food will be more like cous-cous from now on...

You were so worth the $30 I spent on you at the Williams-Sonoma outlet!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at this post! What a clever mom! Maybe once he learns he likes the taste he will eat more?? N&C aren't big meat eaters either! You'll have to let me know how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...maybe I should try that with my son. He is such the picky eater at 18 months. I wonder if things will turn around one of these days...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my monkey party. To answer your question about where I got the plates/cups for the favor bags...DOLLAR TREE!! They came in packages of 2 plates and another package had 2 cups. I purchased them last summer, so I'm not sure they would still be around, but it's worth it to look. I only gave each guest 1 plate/1 cup, so it turned out to be only $1 a guest (plus all the other little goodies I added, of course!)

    Good luck with planning your party!! They're so much fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...