When we got home, they had a long nap and were ready to play as soon as they woke up. Darrell turned around and they were both in the toy basket in their room. We caught some photos. Later, we went outside to play with the neighbors in the beautiful 70+ degree weather. It was great!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Fun Sunday
Well, we got up, had breakfast, and I opened up my email to check it before getting dressed for Church. That is when I realized that we completely forgot about daylight savings time! So, we didn't make the 1st service, but went to the 2nd one. Libby is still trying to adjust to the nursery there, but usually stops crying shortly after we leave. She's also really tired b/c this is their usual nap time. Drew, however, just walked right in and didn't look back.
When we got home, they had a long nap and were ready to play as soon as they woke up. Darrell turned around and they were both in the toy basket in their room. We caught some photos. Later, we went outside to play with the neighbors in the beautiful 70+ degree weather. It was great!


When we got home, they had a long nap and were ready to play as soon as they woke up. Darrell turned around and they were both in the toy basket in their room. We caught some photos. Later, we went outside to play with the neighbors in the beautiful 70+ degree weather. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do the kids seem to get sick from nursery? Maybe they are pretty strong to stuff since they have childcare when you're at work?
ReplyDeleteHey, I see you're reading 'twilight'. Joanna and I just read it - I'm on Eclipse now. I like vampire books!
How is the positive discipline book?