Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Like Daddy

Drew has so many characteristics of Darrell-- doesn't like his hands dirty too much, has to have everything in its place (like cup in cupholder in highchair), same coarse hair to deal with every morning...
After church Sunday, we came home and did a little cleaning. Darrell was vacuuming the carpet, then moved to the floors. I was dusting. I turned around and found Drew with his "vacuum" that he got all by himself. He followed Darrell all around and it was precious. Notice how he grabs the baby doll just like Daddy and says, "Help." What a big helper he is! *****WARNING-- this video is loud, so unless you have a colicky baby that needs soothing from a vacuum, turn it down first. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas and Celia use the exact same popper to 'vacuum' too! Its so cute! I agree - Drew does look a lot like Darrell with a little bit of mommy thrown in the mix. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...