Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day (with Daddy this time)

Yesterday at church, the pastor asked if we thought we would really have 11 inches of snow that night. I thought he was joking because it was snowing lightly and our area freaks out when the s-word is even mentioned-- I'm serious-- my friend Andi told me the grocery was out of bread on SATURDAY. Turns out that this was true b/c we got home and turned on the news and yep-- expecting a big one. We were in the medium amount of snow range, but had nothing until about 11PM (they were predicting it would start in the afternoon). I was preparing for work today. But when we woke up, there was a few inches on the ground and then it continued all morning. We measured and got 6 inches! We were happy that Darrell could work from home this time and enjoy the fun (and also shovel) with us. Drew couldn't keep those mittens on, so we had to sentence him by putting Daddy's on him. Libby mostly laughed and ate the snow again. She fell on her face and just laughed. We got a precious photo right after!

1 comment:

  1. You did get a lot of snow!!! It looks so pretty! Libby and Drew look like they loved it! What a nice experience and great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...