Monday, December 21, 2009

One Blessed Mother Here

The other night, Drew took out our play nativity set. He asked me who the people were again, so I was going through all of them and here's our conversation...
Me: This is Mary, she is baby Jesus' mama.
Drew looks up at me with a sweet smile, hugged me, then said, "Mama, you my Mary."

Where do they come up with this stuff? It just melts my heart like butter! But as I ponder this comment, I wonder... should I be happy that Drew thinks that I am that pure at heart or worried that he thinks he is baby Jesus? Either way, it's still so cute and one of those moments I won't forget-- you know, because I have this blog to remind me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...