
It's been difficult for Drew and Libby to understand the concept of Santa bringing toys you ask for or want. We have been asking them, but this is how our conversations go:
"What do you want Santa to bring you?"
Presents.
"What kind of presents?"
Pink (Libby); Toys (Drew)
"What toys do you want?"
Good toys.
See what I mean?
Well, yesterday for the first time, Libby actually replied with "purple castle". Okay, so I don't know where in the world this came from, but luckily the Little People dollhouse Santa is bringing is purple, so that will in fact be a "castle" on Christmas morning! We've sort of brainwashed Drew into wanting a basketball goal since Santa is bringing that, too. But luckily, he's now excited about it. I think they'll be most excited just to rip paper and bows off presents, no matter what they are!
The "Purple Castle":

Drew's basketball goal that we just KNOW he really wants:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.