Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Cutest Babies

I got an email today from Parenting magazine about a "Cutest Baby Contest" they are sponsoring that will be on the show "Live with Regis and Kelly". There is a grand prize of $125,000 toward college tuition and other things. I looked at the rules since Libby and Drew aren't really babies anymore, but the age limit is 48 months. I was so excited because I wanted to enter this photo of Libby. But then I read further and the photo has to be taken within the last month. Too bad this was taken in March of 2009. Regardless, she and Drew are both the cutest babies in my book!

Here are some other ones I just love, too. Notice how most are when they were my little babies? ;)




2 comments:

  1. Can't we pretend u didn't read the part re "taken in the last month"? Always said u should enter that snowsuit one of Libby somewhere. What re the "kissing in Saints' jerseys"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love looking at the baby pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...