Today is Pops' (my dad) birthday. Happy Birthday to you! I tried to catch up with him today, but I guess being 65 means you're with the movers and shakers in town. I guess that means he gets Medicare now, too. My gosh- where has time gone? I'm sure he'd be thrilled I'm talking about him like this on my blog!
On a very sad note, one of my co-workers, Eva, who happens to me the most incredible, sweet, and precious people I know, lost 2 of her 3 daughters in a terrible car accident on Dec. 28th. Both girls were in their 20's and were visiting for the holidays. Elizabeth was a successful model and Victoria was about to start a new job after graduating from college. I went to the memorial service today and there must have been 1000 people there. It was so crowded at the funeral home. There were people everywhere expressing their sympathy. Although this was so sad, I think the nice thing was to see just how many people were there to support them in this time of need. I can only continue to keep their family in my prayers.
Oh my, that is so sad and tragic. I don't even know your co-worker but my heart broke for her as I read this post. I'll keep her in my prayers. I could not even imagine...
ReplyDelete