Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting Ready for the Easter Bunny

Libby and Drew have had a blast getting ready for the Easter Bunny. That would mean me picking up Easter grass strands from everywhere in the entire house and avoiding stepping on 1/2 of an open plastic egg in my bare feet! I have had this little Easter tree since I was in college at my first apartment, so that must have been around 1993. WOW. I am so old (hence this post)! This year, I decided to let Libby and Drew have the honor of putting all of those teeny tiny adorable ornaments on the tree. I've never seen them work so hard! And each string required skill to open them so they could hang on the branch. I guess having small hands helped, too...



A little later, I decided to bring in our easel from the garage. We have never used it- mainly because I've almost forgotten it was there! I got it for free on Freecycle last summer. Libby and Drew love it. They are both really into coloring with markers and crayons. Both have a nice tripod grasp with the chubby crayons, but with the markers, it is still emerging. Basically, they're completely normal kids! ;)



1 comment:

  1. We have the same tree! We have the same tree! How fun. Isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...