Monday, July 19, 2010

Life's A Beach


We made it to the beach and are having so much fun! At first, Libby and Drew we're nervous walking in it. Libby has been in the surf with Darrell, but Drew wants absolutely nothing to do with it!
After dinner and a stop at "The DQ" tonight, we watched a few minutes of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" on the beach. Libby and Drew are still into throwing sand in the air, so we ended up taking a nice nighttime walk on the beach looking for seashells. This is the life!

We had a little photo shoot on the beach, too, which was also a lot of fun.



3 comments:

  1. how cute. where are y'all? "the meatball show" is what stella calls that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lucky lucky!!! Hope you had a blast:) WHERE did the picture on your heading come from?? When was that taken? It is priceless! I don't remember seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious are those beachy pics?!?! Oh your children are so beautiful! Do you know that I pray for twins? Literally...I have dreamt about twins and everything. Ha! Preciousness...total preciousness....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...