Mardi Gras is just around the corner and it is a time when we really miss NOLA since it's just a regular Tuesday in Virginia. I usually don't decorate for it here but this month we are hosting our Louisiana Supper Club, so I decided to get the decorations out of the basement!
I had more things than I remembered and the kids have been putting beads everywhere! I had a wreath I didn't like, so I ripped it apart and remade it into this one. Darrell thought it looked a little "busy", but that was exactly what I intended for a Mardi Gras wreath.
I didn't spend 1 penny on it and even represented many krewes with their beads and doubloons: Orpheus (Mandeville), Caesar, Bacchus, Endymion, and Juno.
Hopefully our neighboprd will get the idea. They are pretty used to LSU and Saints flags on our house from September on! And last year when the Saints won the Superbowl, we had our flag out for a LONG time!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.