Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Organizing and Recycling

I just knew those tiny baby food containers would come in handy 1 day. They are perfect for my junk drawer which was overflowing! The Chinese takeout containers and lids work well, too. I finally weeded through all of the takeout menus and coupons and organized them in this expandable folder I got for $1 at the dollar store. It is so much easier to find what we need when we need it!

I'm linking up to:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea! I would love it if I could feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks!

    http://reuseandupcycle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...