Aww, how cute Libby clapping! And how sweet Drew is just watching. He seems like such a sweet and quiet boy. I agree with Peggy, what good little sitters they are!
Way to go Libby! That is great that she is clapping already! Nicholas was early like her, Celia took longer. funny how they can develop on their own time. p.s. now I know what your kitty looks like after your emails. :)
Yay Libby! Love the clapping:) Drew and Libby sit up so well!
ReplyDeleteAww, how cute Libby clapping! And how sweet Drew is just watching. He seems like such a sweet and quiet boy. I agree with Peggy, what good little sitters they are!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Libby! That is great that she is clapping already! Nicholas was early like her, Celia took longer. funny how they can develop on their own time.
ReplyDeletep.s. now I know what your kitty looks like after your emails. :)