I can't believe I need to start cracking to get the babies' 1st birthday party planned. It will be here in just over a month and it's so surreal to me. I guess I won't be able to call them babies anymore. Booo hoooo. Don't get me wrong, I love that they are growing and becoming their own independent selves, but I sometimes miss those newborn days. But then again, Libby was so fussy with colic and reflux and those stressful days of being a new mother are permanently burned in my brain. That last sentence sounds like I'm blaming poor Dibba-Doo. I'm certainly not since she is my sweet little baby girl. People ask me all the time if we want to have more children. I can't imagine even considering it now b/c I'm still treading water. I don't rule it out, but figure we are so blessed with Libby and Drew that I don't need any more!
Darrell and I were thinking of getting L&D a wagon for their birthday. I hope they don't read the blog b/c the surprise would be ruined! I searched online and found this one. It appears to be the Cadillac of wagons and I figure it would get us through several walks, trips to the playground, parade, etc. I thought the canopy was a bit much, but then again, it may be useful on those hot summer days. It's by Radio Flyer, so I'm hoping that means it's of good quality. It's the Family Wagon and it has 2 seats, cup holders, and storage underneath. Pretty spiffy!
We got this wagon for the boys for christmas. We've yet to use it because of the weather but I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI think those are supposed to big really nice wagons. DH won't get one because he thinks we should just use our stroller, but someday I might get him to look into that. :) I can't believe they are almost one either!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to get this wagon too, Target sells it without the canopy as well. It looks like the cadillac of wagons. Can't wait to hear what you're planning for the 1st birthday - don't you make custom invites? I can't wait to see them. I can't believe they are approaching a year already...
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog! You can absolutely put a link to mine from yours. I'm glad you asked because I just realized that I hadn't linked any of my bedrest bloggies onto my new blog. I added yours to the list, too.
It is a small SLP world, isn't it?! Love the baby signs post!
Also, the wagon looks great! What a fun birthday present!
Ashley