Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"The files are IN the computer?" (Zoolander reference)

Today during snack, I wanted to let L&D try out their "snack grabbers", which are basically little plastic containers that allow you to put your hands inside to get the snack with minimal spillage. These are going to be critical during our 10-hour or so drive down to Atlanta on Friday, so I wanted them to get used to them. We are going to visit the Hileys (my sister Gretchen, brother-in-law Patrick, and children Joseph, Ella, Jude Patrick) and can't wait to see Nana and Uncle Jeff there, too! Anyway, take a look at my little thinkers:

2 comments:

  1. I hope your trip goes well. Let me know . We leave the 28th for Kentucky and it will be about 10 hours too. Yikes. Dh is pretty worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I have been meaning to get some of those. Great bibs you have too!! We are still using cloth bibs from my baby shower :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...