The only problem about these types of restaurants is that you often sit next to strangers at the large U-shaped table. I just wasn't in the mood for all of the "twin" questions tonight, but they were there in full force. I was asked: 1) if they were identical (hello?), 2)how old they were, 3)how many minutes apart they were born, 4)how much weight I gained!!! 5)if I carried them full-term. I mean, come on already! Sorry-- just a little venting there. I understand that multiples are unique and people are curious about them. I love to show them off to anyone that asks. But I just don't get why these inappropriate personal questions are often asked. Some people...
Anyway, here's a video of L&D watching our chef prepare dinner. Notice that Libby is asking for "cracker" (by signing) at the end. She loves her some crackers!!
Did you go to Stone Ridge? We took Brandon & Faith to the one in Stone Ridge. They had rice and goldfish! LOL
ReplyDeleteOddly, I didn't get a lot of questions. Just stares and laughter.
How fun for them to go to a hibachi grill for dinner. I bet they were so mesmerized by the fire! We took K&B for sushi once (we brought along food for them) and they were loving the chop sticks. It's got to be fun for our LO's to experience these new things. Can't believe someone asked how much weight you gained, nothing like getting a little personal at the hibachi grill!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun! We need to take the boys!!!! And the comments, people are just strange, thats the conclusion I have come too! Check out TMMB board for my strange comment yesterday!
ReplyDeleteToo cute that she was signing 'cracker! I LOVE IT!
thats a neat idea! I bet N&C would like to see that too - and the meal may be similar. Celia is a little less adventurous in the eating area than Nicholas is. Nicholas ate a bowl of homemade salsa with his lunch. lol
ReplyDeleteI love Libby's expression in the picture!
Haha! People ask the dumbest/rudest questions! I love the "are they identical" one!
ReplyDelete