Thursday, August 7, 2008

Searching for the Perfect Hat

I think Libby and Drew were bored with the 700 toys they already own. So, today I let them out of the play yard and into the kitchen. They had so much fun! But now I have to clean it all up. ;(
P.S. Daddy-- you need to start those child-proof cabinet door locks tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Cute hats! And I don't think it's mean to laugh at them. If so, then I'm mean because I laugh at my guys all the time....in hopes that it will keep them from crying if they get hurt. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are moving very well! Look at Drew walking and Libby getting around! They are growing fast now! Might be hard to go back to work this year! :( But at least you have nice hours and weekends and holidays off! Teaching is the best job for families.
    I always say 'gentle' too. lol Mommy talk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...