Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Juice boxes are better than Tylenol any day

Today I got a call at work that Drew had a fever. When I got to the sitter, he looked miserable. I towed him and Libby home for the day. He went to sleep for 3 hours and after a dose of Tylenol, was feeling better. We had dinner later on and I decided to let both of them have a juice box for the first time. Libby drank hers immediately with no spillage (that would be wasting good juice, she says). Drew, however, chose to have a little fun with his. I didn't care at all because it was the one and only time he smiled much less laughed like this all day long. I wonder how much juice he really got into his little body, though. Take a look...

5 comments:

  1. *L* I've never tried this with my boys. Looks like they would get a good laugh though! I wonder if this will be anything like potty training?? *LOL!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that sweet laugh of Drew's! Isn't it funny how when they are sick we let them get away with anything!!!! :) I also love that sweet little 'byebye' just as you are turning off the camera!!!
    I hope Drew is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cute! I love his little laugh as he was squeezing out the juice. So funny the things that make them happy. That bye bye at the end was adorable too.
    I hope he is all better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a cute laugh!! He liked the nice little fountain of juice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He had so much fun with that! What a cute laugh and smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...