Monday, December 15, 2008

Sesame Street LIVE







This weekend was a lot of fun. We got up and went to see Elmo (and Cookie, and Oscar, and Big Bird, and Ernie...) at Sesame Street Live. We got there a bit early and it got to be a little tough waiting for 30 minutes for the show to start. Especially b/c that's right during morning naptime. We looked at the souvenir stand and luckily L&D are too young to beg. But the show was great and they were so excited. They were dancing in our laps and kept calling all the characters' names out. We were surprised that they knew ALL of them, even Abby Cadabby (we still don't know how since they only watch Elmo on Sesame Street). Libby fell asleep in the car (a rarity) and both napped for a long time once we got home.


When they woke up, we decided to go out for burgers for dinner and they chowed down since they slept so long. On the way home, we decided to stop at the local park where they put on a huge "Festival of Lights". We waited in traffic for over 30 minutes, but it was well worth the wait. I didn't take any photos, but my local blogger buddy and MoM, Peggy, posted some from her trip HERE (thanks, Peggy)! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sesame Street sounded like a GREAT time! How cute that Libby and Drew knew all of their names! Elmo is definitely a favorite in this household. I am glad you got to see the lights too:) That was the first time I have gone. I loved hearing the excitement coming from the back seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! Glad you got to go and that L&D had such a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really looking older! I've heard Sesame Street live is fun. Mine aren't really into Sesame Street yet, so I don't think they would know the characters much. I'm glad you had such a nice time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...