Thank you, sweet Nana, for giving Mama the recipe for your "Chocolate Yummy"! We brought it to the party with our supper club to watch the LSU game and it is disappearing! Libby picked out the purple sprinkles because that is her favorite color. We love you and miss you tons!
Love,
Dibba and Drewsie

You are very welcome. I love all the brightly colored sprinkles...Halloween w a touch of LSU thanks to Libby. Glad I'm not there to "pig out" on irresistable chocolate yummy!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of piggin out...had deep fried Oreos yesterday at St. Tammany Parish Fair. Dipped in funnel cake batter, deep fried and loaded w powdered sugar...did I mention nice and warm? OMG...Talk re YUMMY!!
Been many yrs since I've been to the Fair. Went thru all the animal exhibits just like we did when y'all were small...nice memories!!
Much love and hugs/Nana
what is it???
ReplyDeleteYUM! Looks so good, I am hungry. Faith's favorite color is purple too! I tried to get it to be pink, but she is a purple girl:)
ReplyDelete