Monday, October 11, 2010

Plate Arrangement

Thanks to The Nester and another Katie, I decided to hang my assortment of white dishes courtesy of my random need to collect them from thrift stores, garage sales, and on sale for a serious discount. Although I think they look nice in my sitting room over my sofa I would love to send to the curb if I had the funds to buy a new one, I am really taking this photo because my memory these days is absolutely terrible and I just know I could never get them right when puttting them back (we have to remove them since there's lots of banging on the roof today). I just couldn't stomach it I lost even one of them. I mean, that would cost me about $1 for every one to be replaced (the platter was actually $3)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...