Monday, October 18, 2010

Octopus Dinner

Aunt Katy is staying with us for a few days and we are having a great time with her. We celebrated her birthday with yummy cake and watched the Gray's Anatomy finale from last season with me last night. It was her first time seeing it, but I sat and cried all over again!
Tonight Aunt Katy worked her magic for Libby and Drew's dinner by making an octopus on top of their red beans and rice. We added goldfish crackers, too.  So far it's a hit!

EASY-PEASY to do:
Simply cut 8 long slits in the bottom 1/2 or so of a hot dog (bun length is best). Spread them out so that they sit on top of goldfish crackers, rice, mac-n-cheese, beans, etc. Add eyes, nose, mouth with ketchup or mustard. Seriously- that's IT!

I'm linking up to:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...