Friday, February 15, 2008

My Funny Valentines


Happy Valentine's Day! Here are my little valentines dressed in their cute red clothes yesterday. I bought their onesies separately and could have sworn I bought one Mommy one and one Daddy one. But looks like both say Mommy. Oops! Sorry, Daddy! We love you anyway...

4 comments:

  1. They look so cute! And how funny you only bought "I love Mommy" ones. Ha Ha! Although daddy probably doesn't think that's funny. They really are getting big and growing so fast! Happy Valentine's Day (belated :))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! So be it. I don't know about you, but we have far to many clothes/bibs around here that say daddy! We need more "mommy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute shirts for cute babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...