Thursday, June 26, 2008

A little walking and a lotta screeching!

Here is a cute video I took last weekend of Drew starting to take some steps with the Radio Flyer walker wagon. I'm so glad other MoM's recommended that one b/c they both are starting to push on it. Of course, if either one sees me with the camera, they stop immediately! But I did capture a few steps. The rest of the video is Drew getting so excited about our cat Cleo. It is so cute to watch him try to "get her" and talk to her!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Drew!!! He is doing so well with the wagon! Glad you (and he) like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Drew with Cleo! That was adorable. And don't you love that wagon? I'm so glad we had that because it really was the only one that helped with the walking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...