Saturday, June 21, 2008

Video Montage

I have been working on a video montage for MONTHS now and finally finished it tonight (or should I say this morning since it's 3 AM-- I am the worst night owl). I apologize for the fuzziness in parts-- in order to see a high resolution copy, you have to order it on DVD. Anyway, although I am a couple of months late, I am proud to share our 1st year as a family with all of you...

5 comments:

  1. Dear Katie,
    Your talent and your hard work but mostly your love has produced this LOVELY tribute to your children.
    The photos are so lifelike and show an excellent sample of my beautiful grandbabies' first year.
    Congratulations to you and Darrell for proving what wonderful parents you are.
    You know how much I love all four of you (and Cleo!!) but I never tire of telling you.
    Always there for you/Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video Katie! Great job! I got all choked up in the beginning when they were newborns. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just loved this. I was totally tearing up in the beginning of it and beaming through the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet Katie, how neat that you did that for them. Makes me want to make one myself. And I choked up at the beginning too, something about that song and seeing the miracle of the two :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing video! Glad I got to see it. I look forward to meeting Libby and Drew one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...