Thursday, June 26, 2008

My 6 quirks (a fun blogging game)

I've officially been "tagged" by one of my blogger buddies: Webbmania and so here is my part in this fun little game we're playing...

The 6 Quirks Meme

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged


My Quirks:
1. I have to always put on my left sock/shoe first, shave my left leg first, and can only carry a backpack/purse/tote on my left side

2. I am a little obsessive with my Purel hand gel-- so much so that my hands are incredibly dry and cracked. I have a large pump dispenser in my car (along with some of the Thymes Sweetleaf Baby hand cleanser-- highly recommend this one), a dispenser by the kitchen sink, in the nursery, by my bed, and about 50 of the trial size ones in every purse, diaper bag, and my desk drawer at work. I even have one of those mini dispensers you can hang on a keychain, except I wear it on my ID badge/lanyard I wear around my neck at work!

3. When I unload my groceries onto the conveyor belt, I have to group them-- all alike items together-- cold things, frozen things, beauty aids, etc.

4. I tend to count things in my head-- like panels in the ceiling, panes in a window, the number of tiles on the bathroom floor, letters on a display, etc. I also like to divide them equally (find the exact middle)-- something I've never told anyone and really think is a little crazy!

5. I have an exact routine in the shower-- shampoo, apply conditioner, body wash, shave (if necessary), rinse conditioner. If I stray from this, I often forget something-- like when I got out of the shower with a head full of conditioner and wondered why it looked so greasy after I dried it. But doesn't everyone do this?

6. I sleep in strange positions-- sometimes I wake up with my knees bent and 1 leg crossed over the other. Something I've done since I was a child-- Darrell thinks it's really wierd (because it is)!


I tagged: blessedwithtwo, katandbrody, ashleymashley, fierceandfabulous, turnertroop, klee's bad hair day

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad someone else counts stuff! I was thinking I was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have forgotten to rinse out the conditioner.. usually because I am so tired, I almost fall asleep standing up! Then When I go to dry my hair I can see the conditioner. ICK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...