Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beauty School Dropout

I'm thinking that beauty school isn't in Libby's future!

3 comments:

  1. omg, how did she get it to stand up that high??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We have a pretty funky pony over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty impressive...you may want to keep your hair out of reach for a while :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I added another picture to explain the cookies. It's not the best angle, but you roll the white into a log the same length as your yellow/orange log and run your hand along the sides until the top is pointed and lay it on top of the other log. I will try to explain it better in the post as well, but wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...