Boy, am I glad Wednesday is over! Either there was a full moon or the stars were completely out of alignment for some strange reason. I got a call while at a student's house on a home visit from my dad (who is still here with William) that William got a really bad splinter from my front porch and needed to go to Urgent Care. I raced home, went with them, then to the pharmacy, and back home again. I was supposed to be at my office, so I raced over there and bam-- pulled over for speeding. It is a VERY long story that I don't wish to blatantly post on the internet here, but luckily, I know someone who was able to help clear my terrible situation.
Then I found out that around the same time, my next-door-neighbor got into an accident with her girls. Luckily, everyone is okay, but the car that hit them is totaled and the other driver had some minor injuries.
Luckily, L&D had a good day at the sitter and were fairly pleasant during dinner and bathtime. I just hugged them extra tight that night b/c I realized how lucky I am to have them with me safe and sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.