Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trashy Town



Yes, it's true-- we let our children dig in the trash. But these items are bringing them such joy that we can't resist taking them away. They were both so mad when we needed to pry them out of their fingers for nap time. And they remembered them as soon as they woke up! P.S. Isn't Drew's new haircut cute? He was getting pretty shaggy for a minute there...
Oh, and Libby would not go to sleep tonight without the cardboard box that holds some little board books. Okay, what's the deal??

2 comments:

  1. Cute Katie! Z&J love trash too! I always give them boxes or bottles and they practically rip the junk mail right out of my hands as I bring it in the door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby is all on her own walking now. That is so fun when they start!
    Maybe if they have a pretend kitchen someday you can tape the empty boxes from cereal and everything for them to play with? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...