I can't believe I forgot that the babies are 17 months old today! And I don't care what others think-- I will call them my babies forever and ever. I just cannot believe it!
Libby took NINE steps to me the other day, then squatted down to pick up a toy. Okay, so isn't she the one that needed PT? Drew still has no desire, however, he is now walking on his knees instead of crawling. It actually looks quite funny, so I'll have to catch it on video!
Happy 17 months!! Good for Libby taking those steps, that's awesome. Especially stopping and squatting and not falling over, that's great. And knee walking is good too. They'll be running in no time!
ReplyDeleteWow! 17 months already! Weren't they just coming home from the hospital??? Ours did knee walking right before walking too. Congrats on Libby's 9 steps! She'll be off on her own soon walking all over! Once Drew sees her, he'll get more interest.
ReplyDelete