Sunday, September 28, 2008
Yippee for Baby Signing Time!!
I'm so excited because 1. Baby Signing Time is coming out with 2 more DVD's (volumes 3 and 4) and 2. we are going to get to preview them free! My blogger buddy and fellow MoM, Jill, got to do this, too, so I contacted the company and they are going to mail them to us for a preview. I can't wait for L&D to see them so that I can get even MORE songs stuck in my head forever! They are catchy tunes and L&D have been communicating so much with signs that I don't know where we would have been without Baby Signing Time. I'll update the blog once we have the preview...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.