Sunday, September 27, 2009

Funny Translations

I love this age! Libby and Drew are talking up a storm, learning things every day, including new words. I love how they pronounce things right now. It's so cute, but also interesting and quite funny how they make connections sometimes. Well, I told you that Libby says "Toilet" for "Tardiff", but heard another cute one today. We put out our Halloween decorations this weekend and learned some new vocabulary: witch, Frankenstein, candy corn, mummy, Jack-o-Lantern, and skeleton. They seemed to get a lot of them. But after we put our skeleton outside and Drew finally stopped calling him a robot, he told us that it was a "pelican". SO close, baby! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...