
We had a nice evening tonight. Dinner was hectic as usual, but we decided to show Libby and Drew some home movies on our TV from when they were 3-6 months old. It made me a little sad to see that my babies are growing up, but I thought it was adorable how tickled they both got by seeing themselves as babies. They loved watching themselves eat cereal for the 1st time, only to spit it out all over and make a mess! And Cleo, our cat we had to put to sleep last year, was there, too, which was also a little sad.
After bath, we got on PJ's, read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and How Dinosaurs Learn Their Colors, and picked out "morrow"'s clothes. Through the blinds in their room, I could see the moon and it was so gorgeous tonight. It is a "waxing gibbous", but seemed really close to us and I think there was a planet (or satellite) nearby b/c it, too, was also really bright. But Libby and Drew loved looking at it and said, "Hi, Mr. Moon," over and over. I could only think of one moon song to sing- "I see the moon, the moon sees me, God bless the moon and God bless me." That's it. So, we sang it over and over until Drew said, "NO, Mama. No more." Anyone know of any other good moon songs?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.