Saturday, September 12, 2009

We're still here!

I have been AWFUL with blogging this summer. It went by in such a blur and I cannot believe we are in September already! I'm back to work and the kids are back to their sitter having a great time. They are at a great age where they can sort of talk about experiences they have had at daycare. The other day they kept talking about birthday cake and candles and all and I found out that they had cupcakes for one of the kids' birthday. It was hard bringing them back to daycare this year because they are at this age of talking and really expressing themself more and more. I gave them lots of warnings starting a few days before and then finally Drew said to me, "Mama, no go to work- Mama stay here. Drew stay here. Libby stay here." When I told him that I had to go back to work, he added, "Drew go work with Mama." I told him that work was for mommies and daddies and not for kids. So they both walked around for a few days saying, "Work not for kids." It was so sweet but also really tugged at my heartstrings! :( Luckily, the transition back was fine and they are having so much fun with their friends and all the new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...