Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Peace and Quiet
I'm home alone today and it's eerie that the house is so quiet. I've already checked my Facebook and email and now it's just trashy TV and lying around for the rest of the day. This sounds great if only I weren't sick! Yes, that's right- I seem to have some sort of bug. I feel like I have literally been run over, am hot then cold, congested, and just achy. I was relieved to find I did not have fever this morning, but with these temperature flashes, I wonder if I should check again. I'm guessing Libby and Drew passed along their little bug. I thought I had really good immunity since being a teacher since I very rarely get sick. But, guess this one's proved me wrong. It feels a little like when I was on bedrest where I'm a bit bored, but don't feel like doing anything. Even this typing on the laptop is tiring, so I'm gonna stop for now. Here's hoping this is a short-term thing and has no pigs involved whatsoever! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.