Saturday, September 12, 2009

Washington DC photos- FINALLY

Darrell's Aunt Sue, Cousin Rebecca, and Uncle Vernon came up for a visit in early August. We had so much fun as we joined them for a tour of the District one day. We hadn't brought the kids down there yet, so I was glad to be able to go, especially since it was such great weather that day. We took a tour on one of the busses, walked around a lot, went to the Air & Space and Natural History Museums, and then hung around for the night tour. That was really cool seeing the monuments all lit up- a beautiful sight. L&D were such troopers- they didn't complain at all, especially for missing a nap, sitting in the stroller all day, and going from place to place. It was really a great day. Here are some photos:








The Hope Diamond








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...