Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Paw Paw's Visit

Darrell's dad (Paw Paw) came for a visit while I was in San Diego and had such a great time with Libby & Drew. We were so happy to see Libby, who has the worst time separating from Darrell or me, was actually going to Paw Paw and even let him hold her. He must have sprinkled some of that magic grandparent dust on her when we weren't looking. Or maybe just bribed her with treats or something. ;)

Darrell, Paw Paw, Libby, and Drew had so much fun together. They played a lot, took rides in the wagon around the neighborhood, and even went shopping at Costco and Toys R Us. I was so excited to see one of Paw Paw's presents to Libby & Drew-- these cute pint-sized chairs that they fit in perfectly. He also bought each one a new ball (which they LOVE) and a Nationals' baseball cap. Here are some photos of them relaxing in their new chairs. All they need is a remote and a bag of chips!



We love you, Paw Paw, and can't wait for you to visit us again!!

1 comment:

  1. They look so big! Have they grown all of a sudden? Your house is so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...