I've been out of touch for the last few days because I was in San Diego for my youngest brother's (Bryan) wedding. It was the first time meeting his fiancee Erica and her family. The weather and views were amazing and the Williams family was so welcoming to us. I left Darrell, Libby, and Drew behind b/c it would have been such a disaster with 2 babies flying 5.5 hours and being 3 hours behind our normal time. My sister, Gretchen, did the same, so it was great being on a "sisters" trip.
I was supposed to meet her out there on Thursday evening, but good ole United Airlines didn't disappoint by having the worst customer service and bumping me from the flight. I couldn't get out there until Friday morning, but I did get a free round-trip ticket because of it. That was a perk, but it just means I'll have to fly with United again.
Ick.
But overall, it was a great trip and a really nice wedding.
What a cute couple! Sorry about United. I hate to fly in general :)
ReplyDeleteThe beach looks so nice Katie. We have been to the Coronado Hotel and it's really nice. Glad you had a good time at the wedding (minus the flying part). I love a good wedding :).
ReplyDelete