Libby and Drew are so into music lately. No matter what is playing-- classical lullabies, rock, or just me singing (if you call that music) causes them to start boppin' their heads and shakin' their tushes. It is the cutest thing. One day while in the car with Darrell, Drew started jammin' to ZZ Top. Their sitter also told us that he jams out to latin music.
I've been wanting to catch it on video and did get a little of it today. Here they are watching Sesame Street, which is their new favorite thing. They especially love Elmo and all of the other puppet characters. They crack up at our Tickle Me Elmo toy (a big step since Drew was really afraid of it at first). A dancing song came on Sesame Street this morning, so I grabbed the camera and got this:
What cute little dancers and Libby's eye is looking great!
ReplyDeleteCute! B & F dance and also LOVE Sesame Street. No matter what they are doing, when sesame street comes on.. they stop in their tracks and look at the tv. Like they are in a trance!
ReplyDeleteLibby's eye looks SO much better! What a fast recovery! :)
So cute! I love watching babies bop around like that, they look like they were enjoying themselves :). When I watch your videos I'm always surprised at how dark Drew's hair is, I keep picturing him with this sandy blonde hair by the pictures but it looks like he's more of a brunette. I love it!
ReplyDeleteAwwww they are great little dancers! Mine haven't caught on to Sesame Street yet. Have you seen 'Super Why' yet on PBS? Thats a cool show (for older kids), but we watch it anyway.
ReplyDeletep.s. you have neat toys for your kiddos! Can we come and play.
Isn't this just a wonderful age!! I love all the dancing and playfullness. Libby looks beautiful, I'm glad she's doing so well!!
ReplyDelete