I took a very close look at L&D today because I wondered if they were abducted by aliens in the middle of the night and these 2 toddlers I have here are fakes. I say this because at around 7 AM (their usual wake up time), they started to stir a little, but weren't ready to get up yet. I wasn't either, so that was a relief! I rolled over and realized it was now 8:00-- they are sound asleep still. Hmmm... maybe a lucky break. I folded some laundry, took a shower, and those 2 did not finally wake up until 9:30 AM! They are usually taking their morning nap by then.
Oh, wait... after dinnertime tonight, I know that these two toddlers really ARE my Libby and Drew:

Even after that huge mess, I still can't resist these cute little faces. They are now starting to smile big for the camera. What little hams...


Follow up: All FOUR of Drew's molars have come through. So, now he has TWELVE teeth. Libby still has 4 (actually 5 if you count the extra one). BTW, we are going to an oral surgeon Friday for a consult. Of course, I will keep you posted...
I'll take your fakes for a weekend because mine have NEVER slept in like that in the morning!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is really sleeping in! I wish Austin would do that sometimes. I hope it made for a good day :)
ReplyDeleteI had to scroll down to your ticker to see how old Libby and Drew are now. They always seem so similar to B & F. I guess they are only a couple mnths apart! I have a similar mess on my floor downstairs right now. Yet - I am upstairs. I thought the noodles will be easier to clean if they harden some. LOL
ReplyDeleteWow! 9:30! Thats wonderful! Love the picture of the kitchen floor. I think I have one like that somewhere from months ago - unfortunately our floor still looks like that some meals. Good luck Friday. :)
ReplyDelete