We are so excited because the SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!! It was such an exciting game to watch and we are still in shock. This is such a huge thing for the city of New Orleans and really the entire state of Louisiana! I know my grandfather, Popi, is dancing and rolling in his grave right now. He was a big fan and he just wouldn't even believe it. I was talking to my dad about him the other day and he reminded me that Popi had a big Lincoln Continental with a "Faith, Hope, and Bum" bumper sticker on it. Bum was for Bum Phillips, their head coach in the early 1980's when the Saints were terrible-- the Aint's for sure!
In case you didn't see the game, here's a little summary by the Associated Press:
This is my favorite photo from the game coverage. It's Drew Brees, our amazing quarterback, holding his baby boy Braylen with "Champions" on the score board behind him. Such a cute baby and a neat photo:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.