Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Year, New Rooms

For a while now, we've had Libby and Drew in 2 separate rooms. As they've grown older, they just have totally different sleeping habits and when 1 woke up, so did the other, usually when he/she isn't ready to. We were going to separate them eventually, so we decided to just do it now. Darrell and I were so worried they'd be lonely or scared without the other, but they both LOVE their new spaces. Luckily, our guest room was already painted blue, so Drew moved into that room next door. We painted some of his things that were light blue, took a trip to Target for some bedding and decorations and voila- 2 different rooms for 2 different kids! Due to the move, we had no place for our guest room twin beds, so we decided to put them into their rooms with their cribs so that they could easily transition into them soon. Luckily, they have not climbed out of their cribs yet, but since I just typed that, I have officially jinxed us!

Libby's room BEFORE:



Libby's room NOW:





I don't think we have any "before" pictures of Drew's room, but imagine a guest room with a queen sized bed and this same dresser in it (nothing too exciting)!

Drew's NEW "Big Boy Blue" Room (his title):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...