Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

What do you think is more idiotic of me... trying to start a sugar-free diet last week when snowed in and the week before Valentine's Day OR letting my children eat chocolate for breakfast today? Hmmm... don't think I really want the answer to this one.

But here are my cutie pies working hard on their "Balentimes" yesterday:

1 comment:

  1. HOW SWEET!!! B & F call them "balentines" too. HEHE! And they had candy early in the day. I bought gummy candy because Brandon does not like chocolate! WHAT?!?! Is he my son?? WEIRD!
    I am so ready for Church this weekend!! I didn't go to the Bud building either:( Hope we see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...