Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowed In... AGAIN

Last Thursday, the DC area prepared for a monster snow storm that left almost 3 feet of snow in some areas! We stocked up on gas and groceries and got ready to stay in for the weekend. I was off work on Friday and Darrell worked a half day. By Monday, the area was still inundated with snow, so we were both off work again. Tuesday night, another storm came through leaving about 8 more inches. This one also involved lots of high winds and drifting, making it very difficult to clear the roads. So far, we've been home for 7 straight days together and can't wait to "get back to normal" around here. I'm hoping and praying that I go back to work Monday and I never thought you'd hear me say that! I'm wondering if we'll be going to school in July now!

At least we had some fun shoveling out for 2 days... only to do it all over again.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...