Friday, May 14, 2010
Hail Storm!
Today was a hot, hot, muggy day in the high 80's/low 90's. YUCK. The news was predicting storms later in the day and let's just say we got some. Right during dinner time, a hail storm started. I ran out to get some video when it was ending, but it came back full force and was banging all over the house, even on the windows. We got some neat photos, too. Some are of our next-door neighbors' house and you can see that the hail broke through the plastic basement window covers like a baseball! Pretty eerie, but cool at the same time. Take a look:





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm here in TX, waiting for the rest of family to come in for tomorrow's graduation and wedding celebration. Most of the flights are delayed or canceled because of the weather. We're watching the weather channel and seeing how wicked it is there!
ReplyDeleteOh how I hope our house is ok!
Glad to see you're doing fine and not too much damage. The pics with the kiddos outside look like alot of fun :)
I was in the house all day lon gand then decided to go out to pick up a few things and was caught in that hail starom just as I was pulling back up!! The kids and I stayed in the truck for a bit. B & F were excited about the ice balls falling:)
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your front porch! I want to come over and sit and have some iced tea:) Haha!