I had such a great Mother's Day again this year! We had no frozen waffles in the house on Saturday, so I decided to get out the waffle maker and we had the most delicious Belgian waffles. Libby and Drew loved the whipped cream the most. On Sunday, I woke up to pretty cards and a travel coffee mug with Libby and Drew's Christmas Saints photo on it. I loved it because I have officially become a coffee drinker. I never drank it very much before as I was always more of a hot tea person. But fatigue had set in a few times (imagine that) and Darrell and I decided to brew a pot a few mornings about 2 weeks ago. Well, let's just say that I'm a daily coffee drinker now. It really does get me up and moving in the morning and I wonder how I did it before without it! Guess you can call me a caffeine junkie now. I especially love my coffee maker, which we've had for quite some time, since it can be automatically set the night before. So convenient!
I also got a precious flower pot with Libby and Drew's handprints on it. They were excited because there were packets of Veggie Tales flower seeds in it. I planted some of the seeds outside in my planters and some in the pot they gave me. I have it sitting in the kitchen window where there's lots of morning sun.
After church on Mother's Day, we went straight to Rosemary's Thyme Bistro in Centreville. It's one of my favorite places and brunch was yummy. The kids were so well behaved, especially since we were there for a while since it was crowded. We all took naps when we got home. What a wonderful day to be together as a family. I couldn't help but look at my 2 babies all day and wonder how I could be so lucky to be called their mother. They are my sweetie pies and I absolutely adore them. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.