I haven't really mentioned potty training, but Libby and Drew are doing really well. They are only in diapers/pull ups during naps and at night. And the accidents during the day have greatly decreased. We've even been out to the doctor, store, and on a few other short errands without any problems. We haven't had to go to a public restroom yet and I am still mentally trying to prepare myself. If you don't know me, you might not know that I have this thing with germs and public places. I avoid all doorknobs (either walk in behind someone else or have D open it for me) and try to stay away from elevator buttons, but that isn't always so easy. I scrub down shopping carts, even if it's just me using them. I don't think this is all that abnormal, but Darrell laughs at me. Oh well!
Anyway, got this great shot of my princess the other day. Love the face painted (well smeared) heart on her cheek, too. That was from our church carnival earlier that day. She's still snacking on the popcorn while she watches Ni Hao Kai Lan (her and Drew's favorite show lately). If the crown fits, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.