On Saturday, we packed up the car and drove out to Great Country Farms to pick strawberries. We lucked out and beat the rain (and crowds, too). There were tons to pick and lots of fun things to do afterward. We even went up the mountain across the street to Bluemont Vineyard for a tasting and were amazed by the gorgeous views up there. I loved their Viognier best and we bought a bottle to take home. And to think all of this is only about 45 minutes away from us! The strawberries are nice and sweet this year, too. YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading about us! Please leave a comment because I read each and every one of them and will respond as often as I can.